Student Blog Challenge 3

1. Something that I found very interesting in the second video was how much of your life is recorded on the Internet. I knew that a lot of our life is put on the Internet, but the facts in the video, like the one about how even before your birth, really surprised me. The difference between the videos was that one was very quick and conveyed a message effectively and the other was more like a story that had more information on the topic. I prefer the second video because I learned more from it and the first one seemed a little exaggerated.
  2. I don’t like the idea of having a digital footprint because it takes away privacy, but I think that my digital footprint would be fine. I don’t do anything bad or illegal on the Internet, so there is nothing to be worried about. I wouldn’t be to worry if people saw my digital footprint, but at the same time I wouldn’t like it.

Five of my favorite web tools and apps.

1. Google. There is no age limit for using Google. I use this web tool because it gives me access to tons of things I wouldn’t have with out Google.
  2. Email. I think there is an age limit of 13, but you can easily make yourself a fake age to get on. I use email to communicate with people.
  3. YouTube. Like email there is an age limit, but it is easily avoided. I use YouTube to watch videos.
  4. Jupiter Grades. I don’t think there is an age limit. I use it to know what my homework is and when it is due.
  5. Amazon. I don’t think there is an age limit. I use it to do all shopping online because it has almost everything you need to buy online and usually at a good price.